B to the REECH

18 Mar

Had a doctor’s appointment today and found out she is BREECH! The last two appointments she was head down and today she is breech!
We have to see an OB on Monday (we’ve been seeing a midwife) where we will get another ultrasound to find out her position. IF she is still breech we will schedule a c-section. If she turns then most likely she’ll stay head down and everything will be fine.
We really weren’t expecting this but it’ll work out one way or the other! As long as I get to hold my girl within a few weeks I’m okay with either method of delivery!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: